Kanto Editor makes the information and products available to you on this website, subject to the following terms and conditions. By accessing this website you agree to these terms and conditions. Kanto Editor reserves the right to seek all remedies in law and in equity for any violation of these terms and conditions.
Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
There are inherent dangers in the use of any Software available for downloading on the Internet, and Kanto Editor Software hereby admonishes you to make sure that you completely understand all of the risks before downloading any of the Software (including without limitation, the potential infection of your system by computer viruses and loss of data). You are solely responsible for adequate protection and backup of the data and equipment used in connection with any of the Software.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold Kanto Editor, its affiliates and their officers, directors, agents and employees harmless from and against any and all claims, losses, damages, liabilities, costs and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, arising from or related to your user content, use of the Site, or violation of any of these Terms.
Any comments or materials sent to Kanto Editor Software, including without limitation feedback, such as questions, comments, suggestions or any related information regarding the Software, this website or any other products, programs or services of Kanto Editor Software (“Feedback”), shall be deemed to be non-confidential. Kanto Editor Software shall have no obligation of any kind with respect to such Feedback and shall be free to reproduce, use, disclose, exhibit, display, transform, create derivative works and distribute the Feedback to others without limitation and shall be free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques contained in such Feedback for any purpose whatsoever, including but not limited to developing, manufacturing and marketing products incorporating such Feedback.
Any authorized reproductions of any of the information contained herein must include copyright notices, trademarks or other proprietary legends of Kanto Editor Software, on any copy of the materials made by you. The license for the Software and use of this website is governed by the laws of Italy and the laws of your country.
Copyright in this website (including without limitation, text, graphics, logos, sounds and software) is owned and licensed by Globosoft srl. All materials contained on this site are protected by Italian and international copyright law and may not be copied, reproduced, distributed, transmitted, displayed, published adapted, or dealt with in any form or by any means or in any media without the prior written permission of Globosoft srl. You may not alter or remove any copyright or other notice from copies of the content.
END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT
Kanto Editor software are licensed for your personal use and non-commercial purpose, unless you have commercial use rights under a separate agreement. “Commercial Purpose” is one intended for or that results in commercial advantage or monetary compensation.
The license is valid for 3 years and can be used on max 2 PCs.
Kanto Editor is a trademark of Globosoft srl and legally protected by law.
Kanto Editor offers a free trial version, so customers can ‘test-drive’ before deciding to purchase. It’s because of this ‘try-before-you-buy’ system that Kanto provides a 30-day Money Back Guarantee but refunds will be approved within this guarantee only under the accepted circumstances below:
Circumstances of No Refund
– Kanto Editor does not refund software if products fail to meet customer’s needs due to a lack of understanding by the customer, of the products functions and capabilities.
– Product price differences between different regions
– A customer has a ‘change of mind’ after purchase
– A refund request due to technical trouble, with the customer refusing to cooperate with the support team in attempts at troubleshooting by declining to provide detailed descriptions and information regarding the problem, or refusing to try to apply the solutions provided by the support team.
Kanto Editor offers refunds for the following circumstances within the guidelines of its Money Back Guarantee.
– Purchase of a ‘wrong product’. In this case, we will assist you in purchasing the correct product from our website.
– Purchase of the same product twice. In this case, Kanto Editor will refund one of the products for you, or swap one program for another Kanto Editor product
– Software purchased has terminal technical problems, and no solution has been provided within 30 days. In this case, Kanto Editor will refund the purchase price if the customer doesn’t want to wait for a future upgrade.
Once a refund is issued, the corresponding license will be deactivated